We are now accepting reservations for indoor dining!
(Reservations for our patio are WEATHER PERMITTING
and therefore must be made by calling the restaurant directly.)
HOW IT WORKS...
* Tables are limited and therefor dining is reserved for 1 hour and 30 minutes. *
1. Upon arrival, please send one (1) member of your party to check in at the front window.
Please do not enter the building until we confirm that your table is available.
2. Please do not park along the chain link fence.
This space is reserved for curbside pickup.
3. Face masks are required when moving around the restaurant.
They may be removed when you are seated at your table.
4. Menus will be provided virtually.
A QR Code, specific to Ella's, will be provided for you to scan from your personal device to access our menus.
The health and safety of our staff and our guests is our top priority. Please do not linger as we need adequate time to thoroughly sanitize in between guests. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
We are excited to welcome you all back into our home!