The health and safety of our staff and our guests is our top priority.
Please follow the rules and regulations the State has put into place so that we may remain open for business.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
HOW IT WORKS...
1. In accordance with State Regulations, reservations are limited to 90 minutes.
2. Face masks are required when you are moving around the restaurant.
They may be removed when you are actively eating at your table.
3. Upon arrival, please send one (1) member of your party to check in at the front window or call us from your vehicle @ 508-759-3600.
Please do not enter the building until we confirm that your table is available.
4. Please do not park along the chain link fence.
This space is reserved for curbside pickup.
5. Menus will be provided virtually.
A QR Code, specific to Ella's, will be provided for you to scan from your personal device to access our menus.